Almora Hill Station | India Hill
Almora is a wonderful place to conveniently enjoy the spectacular snowscape of the central Himalayas.
How to reach Almora:
By Road:Almora is well connected with all-important cities of India by road.
By Air:The nearest airport is a Pant Nagar (Nainital). During the summer regular flights are operational.
By Rail:The nearest raiway station near Almora is Kathgodam.
ALMORA - A Famous Gateway:
Places To See In Almora:
Bright End Corner:
3 kms from Almora this park is in NTD (Narayan Tiwari Dewai).
Nanda Devi Temple:
This museum is near the bus stand . It is closed on Mondays and other Government Holidays. It is open from 10:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Around Almora :
Fairs and Festivals of Almora
- Nanda Devi Festival
- Uttraini Festival Bageshwer
- Jageshwer Moonsoon Festival
- Dushara Festival Almora
- Srikrishna Janmasthami Festival,Ranikhet
- Nanda Devi Festival of Nainital and Ranikhet
- Autumn Festival Nainital and Ranikhet
- Syaldey - Bikhauti Mela, Dwarahat
- Somnath Mela, Masi
- Mahashivratri Festivals of Binsar Mahadev, Sauni;Hedakhan, Chiliyanaula ; Bhikiyasain
- Punyagiri Navratri Maila
- Devidhura Raksha Bandhan Mela
- Doonagiri Mela
- Mustamanu Fair
- Kapileshwar Fair
- Krishnajanmashtami Fair of Kalapani Gunji
- Kanardevi fair at Baram at Gori Valley
- Honkara Devi Fair at Birthi
- Dhanlekh Fair at Askot Laccher
- Fair of Naini Patal